Memoriamedia project (MI/IELT) has a peer reviewed e-journal dedicated to promote, communicate and document projects, studies and archives of Intangible Cultural Heritage (ICH). For this issue, authors are invited to submit unpublished papers, videos or e-exhibitions about digital technologies and ICH.
Deadline for submission – 10th October 2019
Publication – December 2019
Areas of interest related to DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES and ICH, including the following topics:
- Digital technologies, ICH, video, sound and image records;
- Digital technologies, ICH, 3D, Virtual Reality (VR) Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR);
- Digital Technologies, PCI, streaming, social media and networking;
- Digital technologies, identification and awareness of ICH significance;
- Digital technologies, research, documentation and inventory of ICH;
- Digital technologies, transmission (formal and informal) of ICH;
- Digital technologies, education, training and capacity building on ICH;
- Digital technologies, dissemination, information and promotion of ICH;
- Digital technologies, planning, financing and agency in safeguarding ICH;
- Digital technologies, nomination files and inscription in the ICH UNESCO’s lists;
- Digital technologies, ICH and sustainable development;
- Digital technologies, ICH and ethical issues.
All papers, videos and e-exhibitions will be peer-reviewed by editors and 2 members of the editorial board. Editors can request the opinion of peer-reviews who constitute an ad hoc list.
All submissions are reviewed based on their relevance, originality and clearness.
Up to 5000 words (10-14 pages);
Word file (.doc, .docx) or Plain text (.txt) – up to 4MB;
Written in English (If the author also provides a Portuguese version of the article, it can be published with the English version. The English version is mandatory).
Videos and e-Exhibitions:
Communications/demonstrations about Digital technologies and ICH;
Up to 10 minutes’ video;
Link to the video with reserved access – YouTube or Vimeo.
For e-exhibitions: link to video; Power Point file (.ppt, .pptx) or other format for editors’ consideration – up to 4MB;
The video and e-exhibition must be subtitled/written in English – up to 5000 words in subtitles (which must be sent in .doc, .docx or .txt file);
More information about MEMORIAMEDIA Review and submission guidelines at: http://review.memoriamedia.net/index.php/submission