Report of the Ethics Working Group meeting held online on October 6, 2021, ICH NGO Forum 1. The group leader welcomes the participants, and presents a brief history of the work…Read More
ICH NGOs and Research
The Working Group Research of the ICH-NGO Forum was established in Windhoek, Namibia, in 2015. Since then, Working Group meetings took place during the sessions of the General Assembly and the Intergovernmental Committee Meetings of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Members of the Working Group Research include: Albert van der Zeijden, Egil Bakka, Ananya Bhattacharya, Chiara Bortolotto, Naila Cerabasic, Y.H. Chishi, Nihal Kadioglu Çevik, Harriet Deacon, Dag Feldborg, Antoine Gauthier, Hanhee Hahm, Martin Andrade Pérez, Lluís Garcia Petit, Saifur Rashid, Hanna Schreibder, Laurier Turgeon, N. Urtnasan, Valentina Zingari.
Coordinator and contact: Albert van der Zeijden – email@example.com
Download the Action Plan for 2021.
Download the Mission Statement.
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 15.COM online meeting (December 2020)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 14.COM in Bogota, Colombia (December 2019)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 13.COM in Port Louis, Mauritius (December 2018)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 12.COM in Jeju, South-Korea (December 2017)
- Report – General Assembly 6.GA in Paris (May 2016)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 10.COM in Windhoek, Namibia (November 2015)
A pilot project on integrating living heritage in museum’s collection planning and management For the past two years, Workshop Intangible Heritage (and partners) has worked together with a Learning Network of…Read More
The purpose of the Jeonju International Awards for Promoting Intangible Cultural Heritage is to encourage the model safeguarding practices of Intangible Cultural Heritage in the global community regardless of nationality,…Read More
(French version follows / La version française suit) The ICH NGO Forum has opened a call for candidates to sit on the 2021 ICH NGO Forum Election Board. Applications must be…Read More
It is with dismay and great sorrow that we learned of the sudden death of Dr. Albert van der Zeijden, which occurred on Friday July 30, 2021. Very enterprising and…Read More