#HeritageAlive is the by UNESCO accredited NGOs online journal for sharing experiences from the field, and one of the wonderful outputs of the ICH NGO Forum. For 2017 the #HeritageAlive editorial board has decided to take a bold step forward.
Together with ICHCAP (the Category II – International Information and Networking – Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Asia-Pacific Region), the #Heritage Alive is planning to publish a book on traditional medicine in 2017. The approach should be practical, sharing experiences from the field, and it should not be an academic paper, but an article. These are the frames for contribution:
- The theme is Traditional medicine, and the articles approach shall be exchange of experiences from the field.
- The articles should be 2000-4000 words. In English or French.
- The author is responsible for washing the text for misspellings before passing it to the board. A text characterized by misspellings and grammatical errors will be returned to the author.
- Deadline is May 1st 2017, but you are welcome to deliver before May 1st.
- The book will be presented and distributed to the occasion of the Intergovernmental Committee Meeting 12.COM in Korea (4-8 December, 2017).
All accredited NGOs are invited to contribute to the publication. Questions or articles should be directed to editor in chief, Eivind Falk, email@example.com. The articles will be discussed in the board as we receive them, and the authors will be given a feedback when the board has discussed them.
We look forward to your contribution!
Editor in Chief