– See below for the french version – Confirm your registration NGO CAPACITY BUILDING workshop 1-3 December 2017 (Korea) Are you one of the 85 people that have pre-registered for…Read More
The ICH NGO Forum is the platform for communication, networking, exchange and cooperation for NGOs accredited by UNESCO to provide advisory services to the Intergovernmental Committee in the framework of the 2003 UNESCO Convention for the safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage.
NGOs are a pillar for the safeguarding of the World’s living traditions, together with the holders of these traditions and the States. The Forum also welcomes NGOs that are active in the field of ICH and are in the process of accreditation.
The ICH NGO Forum organizes meetings and symposia on shared international challenges in the safeguarding policies and practices of ICH, and is particularly committed to follow the implementation and the evolution of the 2003 Convention. Periodic meetings take place simultaneously with the sessions of the Convention’s General Assembly (every two years in June) and of the Intergovernmental Committee (annually in December).
Read here the rules and procedures of the Steering Committee (the document is available also in french).
- January 11, 2017 – Minutes of ICH NGO Forum SC Skype meeting
- February 17, 2017 – Minutes of ICH NGO Forum SC Skype meeting
- March 15, 2017 – Minutes of ICH NGO Forum SC Skype meeting
- April 11, 2017 – Minutes of ICH NGO Forum SC Skype meeting
- May 11, 2017 – Minutes of ICH NGO Forum SC Skype meeting
- August 3, 2017 -Minutes of ICH NGO SC Forum Skype meeting
- September 11, 2017 – Minutes of ICH NGO SC Forum Skype meeting
CONTACT for the Website, Facebook, Twitter, Newsletter:
Gabriele Desiderio email@example.com
Le Conseil québécois du patrimoine vivant (CQPV) constitue l’ONG de regroupement national en patrimoine immatériel et traditions vivantes, reconnu par le ministère de la Culture et des Communications du Québec…Read More
The European Association of Folklore Festivals – EAFF has been established in year 2007 in the ancient capital of Bulgaria – Veliko Tarnovo. Its main purpose is to preserve, develop…Read More