CALL FOR PAPERS ICH NGO FORUM SYMPOSIUM 8.COM Introduction During the Intergovernmental Committee Meeting 8.COM in Baku Azerbaijan (December 2013), one of the (many) items at stake will be the…Read More
ICH NGOs and Research
The Working Group Research of the ICH-NGO Forum was established in Windhoek, Namibia, in 2015. Since then, Working Group meetings took place during the sessions of the General Assembly and the Intergovernmental Committee Meetings of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Members of the Working Group Research include: Egil Bakka, Ananya Bhattacharya, Chiara Bortolotto, Naila Cerabasic, Y.H. Chishi, Nihal Kadioglu Çevik, Harriet Deacon, Dag Feldborg, Antoine Gauthier, Hanhee Hahm, Martin Andrade Pérez, Lluís Garcia Petit, Saifur Rashid, Hanna Schreibder, Laurier Turgeon, N. Urtnasan, Valentina Zingari.
Coordinator and contact: Valentina Zingari – email@example.com
Download the Action Plan for 2021.
Download the Mission Statement.
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 15.COM online meeting (December 2020)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 14.COM in Bogota, Colombia (December 2019)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 13.COM in Port Louis, Mauritius (December 2018)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 12.COM in Jeju, South-Korea (December 2017)
- Report – General Assembly 6.GA in Paris (May 2016)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 10.COM in Windhoek, Namibia (November 2015)
NGO STATEMENT ICH-7.COM (Paris, 6th December 2012) 1. The ICH NGO Forum appreciates the role and the trust that the Intergovernmental Committee has given to civil society to help in…Read More
Simbdea (Società Italiana per la Museografia e i Beni Demoetnoantropologici – Italian Society for Museum and Heritage Anthropology) was founded in 2001 and its members are scholars, professionals, amateurs and…Read More
L’Association pour la Sauvegarde des Masques (ASAMA) fut à l’origine, l’idée d’un groupe d’étudiants (es), souhaitant prêter main forte aux sociétés traditionnelles de masques afin de sauvegarder ce patrimoine en…Read More
The colleagues of the UNESCO Intagible Cultural Heritage secretariat wish to inform you all that the list of hotels in Baku offering special arrangements for the participants of the 8.COM…Read More