The Norwegian Centre for Traditional Music and Dance is a private, independent foundation financed by the Norwegian state. The foundation started as a council for folk music and folk dance…Read More
ICH NGOs and Research
The Working Group Research of the ICH-NGO Forum was established in Windhoek, Namibia, in 2015. Since then, Working Group meetings took place during the sessions of the General Assembly and the Intergovernmental Committee Meetings of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Members of the Working Group Research include: Egil Bakka, Ananya Bhattacharya, Chiara Bortolotto, Naila Cerabasic, Y.H. Chishi, Nihal Kadioglu Çevik, Harriet Deacon, Dag Feldborg, Antoine Gauthier, Hanhee Hahm, Martin Andrade Pérez, Lluís Garcia Petit, Saifur Rashid, Hanna Schreibder, Laurier Turgeon, N. Urtnasan, Valentina Zingari.
Coordinator and contact: Valentina Zingari – email@example.com
Download the Action Plan for 2021.
Download the Mission Statement.
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 15.COM online meeting (December 2020)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 14.COM in Bogota, Colombia (December 2019)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 13.COM in Port Louis, Mauritius (December 2018)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 12.COM in Jeju, South-Korea (December 2017)
- Report – General Assembly 6.GA in Paris (May 2016)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 10.COM in Windhoek, Namibia (November 2015)
By Director Eivind Falk, Norwegian Crafts Institute – Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage. The rich tradition of crafts is like a treasure chest. The many variations and diversities in boat…Read More
Here you can download the last STATEMENT produced in Baku by the members of the ICH NGO FORUM: 8COM Baku NGO STATEMENT (English version) 8COM Baku NGO STATEMENT (FRA) (Franch…Read More
INFORMATIVE SPEECH on the part of the NGO Forum (on Monday 2nd of December 2013, at the occasion of the eight Session of the Intergovernmental Committee of the UNESCO 2003…Read More
The documents and texts send by the NGOs for the SYMPOSIUM that will take place in Baku the 1st december. There is also a presentation made by the UNESCO ICH…Read More