The Working Group Research of the ICH-NGO Forum was established in Windhoek, Namibia, in 2015. Since then, Working Group meetings took place during the sessions of the General Assembly and the Intergovernmental Committee Meetings of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Members of the Working Group Research include: Egil Bakka, Ananya Bhattacharya, Chiara Bortolotto, Naila Cerabasic, Y.H. Chishi, Nihal Kadioglu Çevik, Harriet Deacon, Dag Feldborg, Antoine Gauthier, Hanhee Hahm, Martin Andrade Pérez, Lluís Garcia Petit, Saifur Rashid, Hanna Schreibder, Laurier Turgeon, N. Urtnasan, Valentina Zingari.
Coordinator and contact: Valentina Zingari – firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Action Plan for 2021.
Download the Mission Statement.
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 15.COM online meeting (December 2020)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 14.COM in Bogota, Colombia (December 2019)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 13.COM in Port Louis, Mauritius (December 2018)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 12.COM in Jeju, South-Korea (December 2017)
- Report – General Assembly 6.GA in Paris (May 2016)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 10.COM in Windhoek, Namibia (November 2015)