The mission and vision of ACRI is to recreate, revitalize and promote African culture by identifying viable indigenous cultural patrimony for incorporation in articulating the importance of the socio-cultural identities of…Read More
ICH NGOs and Research
The Working Group Research of the ICH-NGO Forum was established in Windhoek, Namibia, in 2015. Since then, Working Group meetings took place during the sessions of the General Assembly and the Intergovernmental Committee Meetings of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Download the Mission Statement.
Members of the Working Group Research include: Albert van der Zeijden, Egil Bakka, Ananya Bhattacharya, Chiara Bortolotto, Naila Cerabasic, Y.H. Chishi, Nihal Kadioglu Çevik, Harriet Deacon, Dag Feldborg, Antoine Gauthier, Hanhee Hahm, Martin Andrade Pérez, Lluís Garcia Petit, Saifur Rashid, Hanna Schreibder, Laurier Turgeon, N. Urtnasan, Valentina Zingari.
Coordinator and contact: Albert van der Zeijden – email@example.com
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 15.COM online meeting (December 2020)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 14.COM in Bogota, Colombia (December 2019)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 13.COM in Port Louis, Mauritius (December 2018)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 12.COM in Jeju, South-Korea (December 2017)
- Report – General Assembly 6.GA in Paris (May 2016)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 10.COM in Windhoek, Namibia (November 2015)
Through our research, leadership and community resilience, Heritage Saskatchewan informs new thinking about heritage. In turn, we sharing our knowledge with the people of Saskatchewan to strengthen our collective ability…Read More
On 5th November 2020 took place the first online conference on the topic. Almost 150 people participated from 26 countries. The conference was highly appreciated and a big step in…Read More