The working group aims to work on how to overcome the ongoing geographical imbalance in NGO representation in the ICH NGO Forum and the UNESCO 2003 Convention. The Working group will…Read More
ICH NGOs and Research
The Working Group Research of the ICH-NGO Forum was established in Windhoek, Namibia, in 2015. Since then, Working Group meetings took place during the sessions of the General Assembly and the Intergovernmental Committee Meetings of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Download the Mission Statement.
Members of the Working Group Research include: Albert van der Zeijden, Egil Bakka, Ananya Bhattacharya, Chiara Bortolotto, Naila Cerabasic, Y.H. Chishi, Nihal Kadioglu Çevik, Harriet Deacon, Dag Feldborg, Antoine Gauthier, Hanhee Hahm, Martin Andrade Pérez, Lluís Garcia Petit, Saifur Rashid, Hanna Schreibder, Laurier Turgeon, N. Urtnasan, Valentina Zingari.
Coordinator and contact: Albert van der Zeijden – email@example.com
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 15.COM online meeting (December 2020)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 14.COM in Bogota, Colombia (December 2019)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 13.COM in Port Louis, Mauritius (December 2018)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 12.COM in Jeju, South-Korea (December 2017)
- Report – General Assembly 6.GA in Paris (May 2016)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 10.COM in Windhoek, Namibia (November 2015)
After finishing our General Assembly, we would like to thank the Steering Committee members who finished their cycle, their hard work and commitment has made us stronger: Asia and the…Read More
For the first time in the history of the Forum, its report to the Intergovernmental Committee captured a separate agenda item – 15COM 6. It was presented by Naila Ceribašić…Read More