You can follow via webcast the NGO FORUM meeting and the eighth session of the Intergovernmental Committee of Baku. Approximative schedule of live retransmissions: 1 December (NGO Forum): from 11…Read More
ICH NGOs and Research
The Working Group Research of the ICH-NGO Forum was established in Windhoek, Namibia, in 2015. Since then, Working Group meetings took place during the sessions of the General Assembly and the Intergovernmental Committee Meetings of the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Members of the Working Group Research include: Egil Bakka, Ananya Bhattacharya, Chiara Bortolotto, Naila Cerabasic, Y.H. Chishi, Nihal Kadioglu Çevik, Harriet Deacon, Dag Feldborg, Antoine Gauthier, Hanhee Hahm, Martin Andrade Pérez, Lluís Garcia Petit, Saifur Rashid, Hanna Schreibder, Laurier Turgeon, N. Urtnasan, Valentina Zingari.
Coordinator and contact: Valentina Zingari – email@example.com
Download the Action Plan for 2021.
Download the Mission Statement.
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 15.COM online meeting (December 2020)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 14.COM in Bogota, Colombia (December 2019)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 13.COM in Port Louis, Mauritius (December 2018)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 12.COM in Jeju, South-Korea (December 2017)
- Report – General Assembly 6.GA in Paris (May 2016)
- Report – Intergovernmental Committee 10.COM in Windhoek, Namibia (November 2015)
ICH NGO FORUM 8.COM Agenda DECEMBER 1 2013 – ICH NGO FORUM SYMPOSIUM and MEETING JW Marriott Absheron Baku – Sharg Hall 11:00-13:00 Symposium (for ICH NGO FORUM MEMBERS and…Read More
The conference is included among the events that celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Convention for the Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage. ITALY – Venice, 22 – 23 November 2013 …Read More
In 2012 the government of the Netherlands ratified the UNESCO Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage. The Dutch Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage (in Dutch: Kenniscentrum Immaterieel…Read More
Agenda 1 DECEMBER 2013 – ICH NGO FORUM SYMPOSIUM and MEETING 11:00-13:00 Symposium for ICH NGO FORUM MEMBERS and open to all participants to 8.COM; state observers are welcomed. 11:00-11:10 …Read More